I thought I would avoid the bug that is going around the Blogosphere, but Nick of Bring the Cash Flow has tagged me into revealing five things you may not know about me. So, here we go:
- I am one of those prototypical immigrants who arrive in Canada with $50 in their pocket. I came to Canada to study over ten years ago and have lived here ever since.
- I have worked at four different companies in my nine-year career. Two of them have been start-ups.
- I am a big P. G. Wodehouse fan. I think the old Jeeves and Wooster series on PBS, while very good, did little justice to his books.
- I am fascinated by ancient Egyptian civilization and visiting the monuments in the Nile Valley is one of things on my to-do list.
- My favourite possession is a pocket watch that my grandfather gave me. It was his father’s watch, doesn’t work anymore and is probably worth $5. Still, I wouldn’t part it for anything in the world.