I live in Ottawa, our nation’s capital. I am in my mid thirties, happily married and father of twin four-year old boys and a baby girl. I have a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering and work as a software developer. My spouse works as an IT consultant for the Federal Government.
- Sleepy ETF Portfolio: Simple, low-cost & diversified
- Is a CAA Membership worth keeping?
- Investing in TD e-Series Funds for your RESP
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- How to "Wash" your Trade?
- Is a Group RESP plan right for you?
- The costs of currency hedging
- RRSP versus TFSA versus mortgage paydown
- A Simple, Passive, Mutual Fund Portfolio
- Pros and Cons of a Costco Membership
- Pros and Cons of a Manulife ONE Account
- High Interest Savings Accounts at Discount Brokers
- Book Review
- Canadian Interest
- Estate Planning
- Guest Articles
- My Portfolio